- Far left: Russian heirloom apple
- Left, white tag: heirloom pomegranate
- Center bottom: Nanking cherry
- Top right, red tag: Heirloom Tayberry
- Right, yellow tag: Goumi (fruits and fixes nitrogen)
I am very excited to see how this group does. It’s windy here, but it also has great sun exposure (south-facing). I’m most excited for the goumi and to see how life around it reacts to its ability to supply nutrients.
The apple, pomegranate, and tayberry have been in the ground for about two weeks now. They are just starting to show signs of leafing out. The tayberry in this location has been slow to start.